Mug Rug completed, and even has a biscuit pocket.
I finished it yesterday but wasn’t happy with the binding. I checked out some YouTube videos and made another attempt. Its a lot neater, but I still need more practice to get it perfect. These rugs are good to use as practice projects so I think I’ll make some more. I need to work on straighter stitches, neater binding and techniques etc.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s